(May 17, 2011) I am a liberal Jewish blogger and concentrate on Jewish themes. If you are interested in pitching content to me or cross-posting my content elsewhere, I ask that you browse these guidelines before contacting me.
- I will consider:
- Stories, news items, and event pitches that are Jewishly themed or have relevance for a liberal Jewish audience.
- Invitations to write content on a one-time or regular basis for other Jewishly themed websites.
- Speaking requests and media requests for quotes on Jewish topical issues.
- I emphasize:
- Jewish conversion journeys and content relevant to Jews-by-choice.
- Contemporary liberal Jewish perspectives on ritual, tradition, and worship.
- Congregational life and efforts to reach out to non-affiliated Jews.
- I reject:
- All pitches of a commercial nature.
- All requests to publish third-party content.
- All requests to accept any form of paid content.
- Pitches and requests that misspell the name of my blog.
- Individual entries from Chicago Carless are available for cross-posting on other websites–including commercial websites–subject to advance permission. Please submit your request via email and include your name, the name and URL of the post you’d like to reprint, and the name and URL of your website.
- Cross-posts must be clearly attributed to me and carry my name, a capsule bio which I will provide, and a link back to Chicago Carless.
- Please be advised, all content on Chicago Carless is copyrighted. Online reprints without authorization are defended under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.